fbpx

INTRODUCING KLUE INSIGHTS

Bring your buyer’s voice
to your intel

FIND OUT MORE >

LOGIN Get a demo

KlueAI

Where intelligence meets trust.

When it comes to generative AI and competitive intelligence, everyone’s concerned about accuracy, security, and trust.

While AI can empower us all to do our CI work with ease, there are bigger questions about how it can be used safely, how to make sure humans stay in-in-the-loop, and how it can work with an enterprise’s broader approach to AI.

INTRODUCING: AL VS AI
1/4

AI Summarization
2/4

Strengths & weaknesses
3/4

Noise Reduction
4/4

Your trusted AI sidekick.

As you venture into generative AI, these three considerations will help you ensure that someone’s got your back.

Trusted Content

It’s critical to maintain trust and accuracy of your competitive intelligence. You need data sourcing, verification, and complete content control to deliver trusted insights.

Secure Data

When data is secured by the right tools, you can foster confidence about the safety of sensitive information – keeping your CI practice a trusted function.

Integrated Approach

Wherever your organization is at in its AI journey, you’ll need the right partner to enrich your knowledge base with deeper and more actionable market, buyer, and competitive insights.

KLUE AI FEATURES

aiiconblack.svg

Review Insights

Instantly summarize thousands of competitor reviews to help you surface positive and negative sentiment.

KLUE AI FEATURES

aiiconblack.svg

Ask Klue

Ask Klue will let you ask natural language questions and receive immediate answers.

Compete-GPT.png

KLUE AI FEATURES

aiiconblack.svg

Summarize
Alerts

Let Klue AI summarize any article in your alerts so you can get to that “why it matters” moment faster.

KLUE AI FEATURES

aiiconblack.svg

Recommended
Alerts

As Klue AI learns more about your landscape, the more personalized your alerts become. Focus on the intel that you care about and quick-dismiss the junk.

AI competitive intelligence.

KLUE AI FEATURES

aiiconblack.svg

Noise Reduction

Klue filters out 90% of the noise, automatically tagging and categorizing the remaining 10% to save you time.

noisereduction2.png

AI Raises the Question…

You’ve got important questions on your mind. Get answers from experts on trust, data privacy, security, integration and more.

How is Klue Building an AI Foundation for Market, Buyer, and Competitive Insights?

Read Now

How Does Klue Integrate with LLMs, and Is It Safe?

Read Now

What is Klue doing to be proactive with AI in competitive intelligence?

Watch Video

Why do ‘hallucinations’ occur within ChatGPT?

Watch Video

How can businesses use AI for competitive intelligence responsibly?

Watch Video

How does AI help you become faster, more accurate, and insightful?

Watch Video

How can I safely use AI to collect competitive intel?

Watch Video

In what ways will AI work with win-loss analysis?

Watch Video

Go deeper on AI and competitive intelligence.

Klue’s AI is really benefiting our org. We’re able to move more quickly using the insights we collect and aggregate – and this frees up bandwidth to be more analytical. We can spend more time and resources on developing a strategy in response to what our competitors are doing, and that’s a huge advantage for our PMM team – me in particular is our primary owner of our CI program.

Brett Johnson

PMM – Market Intelligence

Brett Johnson
Headshot_WhiteCircle_Brett_Johnson

Buyer reviews are increasingly driving decision making, and understanding how our solutions and competitors are being perceived is incredibly useful. Klue’s AI brings these important insights together for us to evaluate and analyze.

Matt Tyrer

President & Chief Analyst – The Competitive Corner

Headshot_WhiteCircle_Matt_Tyrer_new

It takes countless hours of exploring different sites to find and make sense of buyers’ reviews about our competitors. Klue’s Review Insights makes this much simpler, saving me a ton of work and time.

Raina Hathorne

Product Marketing Manager

Raina Hathorne
Headshot_WhiteCircle_Raina_Hathorne

Klue’s AI-powered Insights not only save us time in gathering what users voice about us and our competitors, it gives me proof points that I can share with multiple teams – Product, CS, Enablement. We’ve become much more efficient in competitive coverage and content maintenance. Love that Klue is thoughtfully evolving and continually adding value to our CI program!

Lisa Taylor

Manager – Competitive Intelligence

Lisa Taylor
Headshot_WhiteCircle_Lisa_Taylor-small
aiblacklarge.svg

Has always been in Klue’s DNA

Delivering innovation since 2016

AI competitive intelligence.

Want to see Klue in action?

Let’s do it. Tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll set up a time to wow you.

Klue-Logo-white.svg

Status Media Kit Privacy | © 2024 Klue Labs Vancouver, BC